Credit Recovery Classes - for students who need to make up credits in core subjects
Program details: This 4 week program begins June 6th and runs until July 1st. This is a Monday through Thursday program for students making up units in core subjects only. All classes are taken online with a proctor to assist students, however, students are responsible for completing their work in the four week session. Students must pass a final exam for the class and the exam must be scheduled with the proctor. Students who are absent more than two days or have four tardies will be removed from this program and will not receive credit for summer school. Cost: $200 per semester class.
- Class 8:00 A.M. - 12:30 P.M.
- Daily break 10:00 A.M. - 10:30 A.M.
- English 9-12
- Mathematics: Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Geometry, Statistics, Pre-Calculus
- Science: Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Social Studies: World Geography (1 semester only), World History, United States History, Government (1 semester only), Economics (1 semester only)
- Space is limited to 30 students. (Students are accepted into the summer school program on a first come, first served basis.)
- Classes begin at 8:00 A.M. and end at 12:00 P.M.
- Students are given a 30 minute break from 10:00 to 10:30 but are expected to be in class during all other times.
- Students who are absent more than 2 days during summer session may forfeit their space in the class.
Dress Code and conduct
St. Elizabeth High School students must wear their SEHS polo each day to summer school. Normal dress code applies with the exception of jeans (no ripped, torn, and/or bleached jeans) which may be worn in the summer. All other handbook policies apply to Summer School.
Registration & Payment Information:
Students can register for summer session in the main office. Summer School payments can be made via credit card, money order, or cash. Parents and Guardians have until June 1, 2016 to register for summer session. Financial Aid is NOT available for summer school. No refunds after the first day of summer session.
Registration fees for summer school may be paid at the main office.